A letter to god question and answer
a letter to god question and answer for class 10 NCERT & CBSE board all type question and answer long type, short type and matching word and all true-false, objective type question.
A letter To God Long Answer Type Questions
Answer The following question in about 60 words.
- Why was Lencho sad? What was his only hope?
- Why did Lencho write a letter to God? Who Received this letter and what did he do?
- Who received the letter and how did he help Lencho?
- How did the post-office employees help Lencho?
- Give a character-sketch of Lencho? (All Question And Answer Here)
Why was Lencho sad? What was his only hope?
Lencho was sad because Lencho’s field was ruined due to heavy rainfall with large hailstorms. So he was sad. He had only ‘one hope’ from God.
Why did Lencho write a letter to God? Who received this letter and what he does?
Lencho Wrote a letter to God and ask for money because all his crops were destroyed and he needed help from God. Letter received a postman when the postmaster read his letter. who wrote this letter .. the postmaster and the employees collected 70 pesos and sent him.
Who received the letter and how did he help Lencho?
Lencho’s letter received a postman .postmaster when reading this letter he surprised and all employees of post-office collect money 70 pesos and sent to Lencho.
How did the post-office employees help Lencho?
Post office employees help lencho by collecting 1 peso from everyone in the post office and they able to collect only 70 pesos. When Lencho got only 70 out of 100 pesos he shocked that why God gives only 70 pesos.
Give a character-sketch of Lencho?
- A Hardworking Farmer: Lencho was a simple man and a hardworking farmer. He worked as an OX in his field.
- Love for Family: Lencho’s entire crop was badly destroyed by the hailstorm. so, He became very sad as he was worried about his family.
- An Optimistic Person: Although his only source of living was taken away, he didn’t lose hope. He had his last in God. He was confident that God would help him in his distress.
- An Innocent Man: Lencho didn’t know that there was no such living person as God who could send him money, which shows his Innocence.
- Strong Believer of God: Lencho had firm faith in God as he sought help from God when his crop was destroyed. He wrote him to send a hundred pesos. But when he received seventy pesos, he called the post-office employees a bunch of crooks. He rewrote a letter to God for the remaining thirty pesos, which shows his firm faith in God.
A letter To God Short Answer Type Questions
- Where was the house situated of Lencho?
- Who was the owner of the house and the fields?
- How did Lencho feel when it began to rain?
- Why does the person call the raindrops new coins?
- How long did the hail rain?
- What damage did the hailstorm do?
- What did Lencho write to God?
- Why did the post-master laugh at Lencho’s letter?
- Lencho had only ‘one hope.’ What was it?
- How much money did Lencho need? How much did he get?
- Why did Lencho call the postal employees a bunch of crooks? Was he right in doing so?
- Why was Lencho annoyed with the postal employees?
- When did Lencho receive the letter? Why did he become angry?
- Who was Lencho? What were his main problems?
- Why did Lencho need help from God?
- Why did the postman go to his boss laughing heartily?
- Why did Lencho not want the rest of the money to be sent through the mail?
- Why was Lencho Displeased When he received only seventy pesos?
Where was the house situated of Lencho?
Lencho’s house was situated on the crest of the low hill in the valley.
Who was the owner of the house and the fields?
Lencho was the owner of and the field.
How did Lencho feel when it began to rain?
Lencho felt very happy when it began to rain because it would help him to have a good harvest to feed his family.
Why does the person call the raindrops new coins?
Lencho was a farmer and he depends on rain for farming. He compares the raindrops with the new coins because the raindrops help him to grow his crops and it will also help Lencho to get more money. In which Lenco’s will good lifestyle and their family.
How long did the hail rain?
Hair rain is a very long time. until Lencho’s Crops totally destroyed.
What damage did the hailstorm do?
During hailstorm Damaged and Destroyed all crops of Lencho
What did Lencho write to God?
Lencho writes in his first letter to God that he wants some money. because he got a big loss on his farm due to destroyed his crops during a hailstorm. and he wants to money to full fill their need for that month. Lencho wrote the letter to God as he thought that he would be the only one to help him in his bad times.
Why did the post-master laugh at Lencho’s letter?
The Postmaster laughed at Lencho’s letter because, in his entire career, he had never seen the letter addressed to God.
Lencho had only ‘one hope.’ What was it?
When Lencho’s field was ruined due to heavy rainfall with a large hailstorm. then Lencho had only one hope who help from God. so Lencho writes a letter to God.
How much money did Lencho need? How much did he get?
Lencho needed a hundred pesos. But, When he opened the envelope and counted the money, it was just seventy pesos.
Why did Lencho call the postal employees a bunch of crooks? Was he right in doing so?
Lencho called the post-office employees a bunch of crooks because when he opened the envelope, he found only seventy pesos instead of a hundred. He doubted that these people had stolen the money. He was not right in doing so.
Why was Lencho annoyed with the postal employees?
Lencho was annoyed with the postal employee because he wrote a letter to god for 100 pesos. But he got only 70 pesos.
When did Lencho receive the letter? Why did he become angry?
Lencho received the letter on the following Sunday when he went to the post office. He became angry because there were only seventy pesos in the envelope in place of a hundred.
Who was Lencho? What were his main problems?
Lencho was a farmer, who lived on the crest of a low hill. His only source of living was a field of corn which was badly destroyed by the hailstorm. Now, He had no money to support his family and sow his field again. These were the main problem of Lencho.
Why did Lencho need help from God?
Lencho needs help from God because his crops totally destroyed due to heavy rainfall and hailstorm then He has no money to support his family and sow again field. he had only one hope of help from God. so he wrote a letter to God for 100 pesos.
Why did the postman go to his boss laughing heartily?
The postman went to his boss laughing heartily because he got a letter written by Lencho and it was addressed to God which was quite unusual and funny.
Why did Lencho not want the rest of the money to be sent through the mail?
Lencho writes in the second letter, Lencho wrote that he received only seventy pesos but he needed the rest amount. He requested God not send it through the mail since the post-office employees were a bunch of dishonest people.
Why was Lencho Displeased When he received only seventy pesos?
Lencho needed a hundred pesos so he displeased to see only seventy pesos.
A letter to God Objective Type Questions
- ……… Helped Lencho: God
- Lencho Was a …..: farmer
- The post-master answered the letter to: help the writer
A letter to God – true and false
- Lencho was not a farmer – False.
- He was very sad to see to the hailstorm – True.
- He did not believe in God – False.
- The post-master was a kind man – True.
- Lencho wrote two letters to God – True.
A letter to God; match
|List ‘A’||List ‘B’|
|Resemble||to look like|
A letter to God: Fill in the Blanks
- The corn was totally destroyed.
- When the storm had stopped, he stood in the middle of the field.
- Lencho showed not the Slightest surprise on seeing the money.
- He became angry when he Counted the money.
- The enchanted pool question answer class 10
- Give a character sketch of Lencho
- Give a character sketch of Yudhishthira
- irregular verbs list
- present indefinite tense
- chart of tenses