There are over a trillion of online websites that are posting informational content every second. Regardless of the time, they are publishing content, here are few things you must keep in your head.
No doubt, the internet is blowing up with content every millisecond but there is no place for duplicated content on the web meaning that the threat for plagiarism is always there.
To write up unique yet informational content, bloggers have to search content from multiple resources and rearrange it for making it a completely sensible blog for readers.
In other terms, actually as a writer, you are borrowing content from another writer. When you do not do suitable amendments while rewriting, plagiarism can occur in your content and strict legal actions can be taken against you. Plagiarism because of copied or duplicated content can ruin your whole career as a writer and your website would face strict penalties because of you.
5 Best Online Plagiarism Checker Tools
So, in this article, we have come up with the 5 best online tools for you that will help you
writing unique blogs by checking your content for plagiarism fast.
Quetext is providing its services to more than two million customers and is considered a
standardized professional free plagiarism scanner.
Quetext is one of the top web checklists for free plagiarism. Highly advanced technologies
such as the Deep Searching algorithm make Quetext a must-have tool either you are a
learner or writer.
This checker tool has some of the biggest searchable libraries of books, websites, and over 1 million journals, and it is hard to manipulate the repetitive content.
- Checks 2500 words per search for free
- Deep text analysis gives accurate results
- Free to use, no need to download
- Paid services available
- The only paid version allows you to download plagiarism reports.
It is one of the best-known plagiarism checkers that writers love to use because of several incomparable features it has.
One of them is fast scanning that cannot be ignored. The stability of tool depends on how long the tool takes to run the contents.
Some tools are generally hanged whether a user conducts several controls or scans of lengthy text.
There are no such restrictions on this plagiarism checker. It is reliable in all ways, so users have no problems relying on it.
- Free online access
- Gives results in percentage
- Helps improving SEO
- 1000 words for visitors
- Shows all matched sources
- Chrome extension is available
- Generate accurate plagiarism report
- Support multiple languages
- Providing users with mobile apps
- Not found any.
- Also, the website is working on offering more than 1000 words for every query for visitors.
Plagiarism and paraphrase texts can easily be detected by using this sophisticated AI technology-based plagiarism checker.
This tool confirms originality and uniqueness with advanced algorithms for scanning and monitoring textual material besides supporting multiple languages.
Before deciding on a plagiarism scanner, you must check and consider this plagiarism checker.
- Can be added as an extension to Word
- Great for academics and business content
- Provide other tools as well
- Support multiple files and languages
- Not accessible without signing up
- The free version gives 10 pages per month
PlagScan makes sure the text is original and authentic in your blogs, thesis, research papers and you can find plagiarism in almost every piece of your writing.
It provides a fast, precise, and efficient online service that searches millions of databases for finding copied content.
Not just that, it works on all file formats and scans them for duplicated content.
- Provides plagiarism report
- Scans content through billion of online resources
- Support both uploading and downloading files
- Secure and fast accurate results
- Requires login to use
- A little bit complicated interface to use
A plagiarism checker is not only important for protecting your content but also essential for finding all those duplicated sentences to make your workplace clean.
This plagiarism checker works best for teachers, students, website owners, and anyone else working on composing content.
Its algorithm thoroughly checks all online sources and guarantees the uniqueness and originality of your content.
- Scans content over two search engines e.g., Google and Bing.
- Checks URLs
- Supports uploading files from deriving or directly from PC.
- Generates report and results in percentage
- Delayed results due to slow speed
A plagiarism detector tool is really needed to secure copyright in this digital and technological era we live in.
Plagiarism, if found in your text can lead to legal actions and even penalization for a lifetime, no matter if you have committed unintended plagiarism.
You can utilize one of these reputable plagiarism checkers to meet the needs and remove the possibility of plagiarism in your text.
The result you get by using these plagiarism tools will ensure that the content is 100 percent original and unique.